Saturday, June 24, 2006

Amy's Birthday Soiree

Despite forgetting Amy's present (hope you like it when you get it), taking the wrong turn and heading over the Story Bridge (again!), and me forgetting to get money out of the hole in the wall so the girls had to spot me, I very much enjoyed my serve of hot Coq (it had to be said, my infantile humour was clamouring to get out).

I'm pretty bad at verbalising french and combined with the many questions on my sexuality after recent photos, I was faced with the dilemma of asking for something suggestive from the waiter with possible alternative preferences to me (it was New Farm people). I went with my native tongue for the chicken with mushroom sauce. But I truly loved the Coq and couldn't get enough of it. I'm pretty sure the waiter said to me as he came with my meal, "Hot Coq sir?"

I couldn't bring myself to use flash in such a classy joint so we had to go with ambient light and noisy 3200iso





The photos don't do justice to the effort people went to get dressed up and Amy looked gorgeous in her birthday suit.

Happy Birthday Chum!

Hash

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ames, i've always loved how you look in your birthday suit too ;-)

Unknown said...

That was claire by the way people, hiding behind anonymity whislt having a quick snipe at me.

I meant Amy's flashy outfit she wore as part of her birthday celebrations.

And I have never seen her "fleshy" (as in nude and nakkid, Ames, not as is in 'Rubensesq', as you far from that. Geez the tip toeing a man has to do when he uses "fleshy" as part of a pun in relation to a girl!) birthday suit.

I think Amy's other would be very disappoint in me if I had.

Loved the Coq!

Anonymous said...

aww, everyone know you love the coq, hashi!