Saturday, July 01, 2006

Wrestling Pandas



Matt and his Roomies had their annual house party this evening, themed the WWF party. It was a delicious melange of 'roided and buff wrestlers mixing it some of the world's most endangered species (I particularly liked the laundry basket terripins). If it wasn't for my early flight the following morning I might have been tempted to don a panda suit.

I guess this photo really says it all,


Ohh but it gets better!


Forget leather pants, I think either of these duds are essential for any wardrobe. And the gold embossed hernia belt really does offset the tassles












One of the housemates almost set her butt alight on someone's cigarette trying to get it into the photo. True to his style, Matt only needs his set the tone of the evening.


Very sad to miss how the rest of the evening went :(

No comments: