Sunday, July 09, 2006

No Surrender Nukinenda!

I told you I had a busy fortnight! I'm slowly releasing these blogs bit at a time so that you can assimilate all that has happened!

A friend from UQ, Paul, had a major hand in the planning of and assisting in the 6hr Rogaine event Clare, Emma and myself were subjected to! They were so organised, they even had a google earth map with the route of points (unfortunately after the event!). Pity it didn't show the actual route we ended up taking due to my navigating skill (or lack there of). As you can see we cover a large proportion of the available check points in the time we had allotted to us. Thanks to Paul and the Queensland Rogaining Association for an awesome time.


Team 22's elite trajectory... as the crow flies.
Our true course was plotted on far more sinuous path...


View from Hash House (well not really my house, that's the last picture)


Emma preparing herself for the ordeal


Outback Queensland in winter is bootiful!


Peace-of-mind is a four letter word.

No comments: