Friday, September 01, 2006

Join the Joyride! Ahh who doesn't love Roxette?


I'm so very afraid of clowns.

Just because I really dig Roxette doesn't make me a pansy! No, most females born between between 1973 to 1982 are putty in your hands when you "mistakenly" play hits like the following and look all shy and coy as though you have revealed your "sensitive" self to them. Do you remember...
  • (Do you get) Excited?
  • Come back before you leave.
  • The Look.
  • Never is a long time.
or my perennial fave
  • Listen to your heart.
Anyway this has got nothing to do with my MO for seducing ladies or 90's chick rock but rather a continuation of my photos from the Ekka.

I don't think I was paying enough attention to what I was doing and was too excited by the prospect of a Dagwood dog and a strawberry ice cream. The only one I was really felt I got it right was the clowns above *shudder*. The rest were just happy snaps.


I wasn't offering it to Ames, just using her for scale, it was damn big... almost as big as her head! Not that I'm insinuating Amy has a big head, just it was a very big ice cream.


Mmmm giant inflatable cow


Lack of attention = bad framing




I cheated, this is a composite of about 5 frames. I'm going to practice this at riverfire this weekend and hopefully get some "real" ones!

I'm thinking more and more that a ultra wide angle lens would be a good acquisition, especially for travel. Though I think it would have a limited use, but nevertheless invaluable. Nikon's 12-24 is too expensive, but the Sigma 10-20 is looking tempting.

No comments: