Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A Day at the Races

Claire, Katerina and I were cordially invited to join in race day festivities with people we hardly knew. So it was surprising that people quite happily let me snap pics, I guess it's one day of the year the people don't mind their photo being taken.

Hopefully someone will distribute this webpage and people can pick the photos they like. If anyone wants a high quality photo to print, just email me. Sorry if I don't remember all your names.

Funny story is that some randoms that weren't in our group thought I was as a pro photographer, so I told them I was shooting for the imaginary but utterly credible "Toowong Times". Oh well... whatever makes you sleep better I guess.

The pic of the day has to be this one. Gorgeous girl, nice hat, nuff said.


Webgallery link here...

Pictures of the actual horse racing to come, my excuse is I'm tired and sick.

Hash out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a playa... pffft yeah right :P

Nice shot as always

Unknown said...

Thanks frink,

means a lot coming from you :D

Cheers

Hash