Saturday, May 30, 2009

DON'T FLY TIGER AIRWAYS!!

Lemme tell you a story...

So I booked some tickets for friends for a surprise. Having only ever known one of them by their Chinese name, I found out that all their ID was in their Malay name after I booked the flights. I was shocked to learn that Tiger's name change fee... EVEN WHEN IT'S FOR THE SAME PERSON! is $100. I tried to ask them to waive the fee as a gesture of goodwill since I haven't flown Tiger before at that stage and didn't realise they would charge a fee just to change the same person's name to that on their ID. They still pressed for the fee giving some BS that they'd waive the flight change fee instead?!

Then I actually caught my first flight with Tiger, delayed by two hours with no notification on their webpage or any other service. I was stupidly with Tiger on my return flight which was cancelled 40mins after the departure time without any notification prior. We all had to rush back to the front desk only to be told after waiting for 20 minutes in line that they'd be flying again So 1.5 hours after scheduled departure we left.

My third Tiger flight left on time for a change but somehow got there 20 minutes early which meant our pick up wasn't even at the airport yet! On my 4th Tiger flight we were delayed by another 2 hours.

SO all up ZERO PERCENT on time performance for Tiger Airways not the 72% listed on their website. Plus an absolute lack of care for their customer's repeat business with their poor customer service.

Lets make sure all the affluent and influential people know how bad Tiger Airways are. I am out to cost Tiger Airways more than a thousand fold in negative publicity for the $100 they charged me for a name change for the SAME PERSON!!!

I thought I had it bad till I started reading some of these and all the rest

Here

Here

Here

SO TIGER KEEP SINKING THE MONEY IN ADVERTISING, COZ EVERY DOLLAR YOU SPEND IS GOING TO BE A DOLLAR WASTED THANKS TO ME!

I am a wilful person so I am happy to be bad publicity for Tiger Airways for the rest of my life or till they go under which will be hopefully soon.

No comments: