Sunday, March 08, 2009

Gear dust-off - Canberra Festival Balloon Spectacular


So... Canberra.

Well, it's much drier here so I don't have to worry about lens fungus as much, just dust and grit!

So I'm trying to get back in to the swing of taking photos now the worst of the relocation is over. I've managed a few photos in the last 4 months, mainly family things. The Canberra Festival Balloon Spectacular (Spectacular!) was a great op. for some cool photos. Again I suck with the 10-20mm, oh well.







3 comments:

Selina Wallace said...

welcome back! been a while. nice colours on the balloons ;-) how are you? how is life in canberra going?

Unknown said...

Life in Canberra is (using a moderate tone) "alright". I could do with a few more friends, but I am enjoying the ones I have. I haven't found photo people yet (though I haven't really looked hard).

Haven't been blog visiting for a while, have to take a turn through yours, you seem to be handling your photo course with aplomb.

Hope you and the 'Gus are well too.

XO

Hash

Luke Cottle said...

Mate! Long time no speak how are you?

Its hard rebuilding the friends group again, I have the same issue. Likewise with the photography minded people.

We should organise a trip back and or forth from Melb to Canberra to get some photos around the place. Better yet, we could meet up and head to Tas

Anyway hope all is well, great photos. They're starting to envoke my need to start shooting again as it has been quite a while.

Talk soon
Luke